I'm Rachael. I like biology, marching band, and boys. In that order. Okay maybe not in that order I really like boys
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.
Goblet of Fire: CEDRIC DIGGORY
Harry Potter: This is awesome
Harry Potter: It’s gonna be such a fun year
Harry Potter: Hogwarts is definitely gonna win this thing
Goblet of Fire: HARRY POTTER
Harry Potter: I came out to have a good time -
Dumbledore: HARRY DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Harry Potter: I’m honestly feeling sO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW AND NO I DID NOT
honestly I used to feel the same way about the Confederate flag but sometimes you have to bare in mind no flag has always represented perfect ideology, so it’s important to be tolerant of other people and the flag they support, because it still represents a culture that people believe in and love and you have to respect that or else why would we preach tolerance at all? :)
the confederate flag is racist
"omg no it’s not! i’m just proud of my heritage!"
which is treating other human beings as property
"The Civil War wasn’t about slavery it was about State’s Rights!"
yeah the state’s right to own slaves lmao
the american flag is racist
"omg no it’s not! i’m just proud of my heritage!"
which is taking land from the PEOPLE WHO ALREADY LIVED HERE FOR MANY MANY GENERATIONS AND ENSLAVING AND KILLING THEM. Manifest Destiny was kind of an undisputed fact to everyone in America for a significant portion of our history. People honestly built America on the idea that we have the god-given right to own all of the land we could take from natives. So yes, obviously people still did terrible things “for the sake of America” and called it patriotism, but we still support our flag, because for a lot of people the American flag symbolizes hope and freedom, which is fair to say now that we don’t believe in Manifest Destiny and can recognize it was horrible. So you have to take the good and the bad about the ideals behind a flag and understand there are horrible events that have occurred while each flag was still proudly flown. Obviously people don’t believe in Manifest Destiny anymore, and so it is unfair to associate the American flag with this one horrible part of our history. Flying the Confederate flag is similar in that respect. Almost nobody who owns a Confederate flag believes we should have slaves again, I mean we all know by now how horrible that was, but it doesn’t mean they can’t ever fly it again because one thing it used to symbolize was slavery. Yes, there is deeply rooted racism and all sorts of social issues still in the south, but if you act as though the rest of America is so much better and that there is so much less discrimination of people (we haven’t even delved into other races or women or trans* people yet) then you, my friend, are quite ignorant yourself.
Back ground nurse:
"I have a shirt here, if you…oh my. wow. Hello.
There is no shirt here.”
1. Steve Rogers is not just some dumb soldier who follows orders, he thinks outside the box and asks questions and considers consequences.
2. Peggy Carter had plans to eat that boy alive before he became a delicious roast beefcake in Howard Stark’s hottie machine.
3. I don’t understand people who didn’t enjoy this movie.
requirements for dating me:
- blue eyes
- be a dragon
Online 3D experiment by Ikaros Kappler which is described as a “Extrusion/Revolution Generator” ….
Created with three.js, you can alter the bezier curves and angle of the form, and is designed with 3D printing in mind (models can be exported and saved, as well as calculated weight in silicone).
Try it out for yourself (if you wish) here
the time is now
ah yes, the ol rolling pin dilda
it’s called the purple ramjet
which end do you start with? the answer is yours to decide
shove a vase up your ass
not even jesus could save yall motherfuckers’ souls
i call it the matterhorn
cackling just continues to get louder as I scroll through
i think this is the first time an internet community has discovered something customizable and adamantly refused to make penises